PROS and CONS ABOUT this WEB SITE
last update August 12, 2001
- Great site. Using it for my ILT class exam!
- Thank you for all the effort that you've put into providing information about reactor behavior.
- I hope your web page has a long life. I intend to tell my friends and co-workers all about it because it's a breath of fresh air for us.
- Your web page has shown me specific errors in my ways and in the ways of those who trained me.
- We are going down the wrong road when it comes to RO training. I've felt that something was wrong for a long while, but now the "what and why" of it is starting to surface for me.
- I think you have a hit here. I am an instructor at a nuclear facility. Currently I am working on a series of Intranet pages to help with fundamentals training.
- I really appreciate what you are doing. I'll put specific comments by the end of next week.
- Site has potential. I will visit again. Are there any news groups associated with Nuclear Training?
- I have always found the articles in NUKEFACTS to be very interesting and stimulating, right along the lines of what I want to transfer into my students.
- I found the level of detail and insight to be astonishing. MANY of the common errors
are in line with the methods with which I was taught.
- I found the rate curve to be a fascinating tool. I swiped a copy and plan to try it out.
- Thanks for your site. I plan to visit often, and will let others know it exists.
- Part of what got the Instructor in trouble was trying to teach many of the facts that you lay out on your web page. ( this is very disturbing, be careful ! ... RGS)
- I share my information every chance I get but some training managers that I've worked for in the last few years don't want anyone deviating from the company line in the class room.
- Attempts to use better training material are ignored because the regulators have never complained about the materials before and so there is no need to spend additional money or time on the topic.
- Some trainers are willing to toe the company line. It makes the managers more comfortable, get to keep earning a living.
Please submit any comments, or questions, on the topics presented to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or use our E-MAIL EXPRESS
Return to Feedback Index